Also, I’m not saying they can’t be Azeri, but I’m certain the costume is Georgian. Their facial features look Georgian as well.
isn’t that whole rifle-shells-across-the-chest jacket look pretty pan-caucasian, though?
yeah but Georgians tend to use red and black more so than other kavkaztsiner because, their flag obviously.
But there’s no black in the Georgian flag? Red and black is used more because they’re more visually stunning for performances. No other reason.
But - these kids are indeed Georgian. The hat on the youngin’ on the right is from Svaneti. They were probably dancing the Svanuri.
- aintmagicgrand likes this
- bravenazar likes this
- laundryandbetrayal likes this
- dryheave likes this
- acollegegirlblogs likes this
- khachkarsandpomegranates likes this
- vartanm reblogged this from televizr and added:
- mohandasgandhi likes this
- xlidlessx likes this
- littlemissconceptions likes this
- sherwin-rulz reblogged this from farsizaban
- lustigwirklichkeit reblogged this from farsizaban
- skukhamsbzang likes this
- dancing-with-diversity reblogged this from farsizaban
- globalwarmist reblogged this from farsizaban and added:
- sinousine reblogged this from obliquecity
- powerpowertaste likes this
- obliquecity reblogged this from farsizaban
- farsizaban posted this